Questo articolo è disponibilie anche in: Italian
I toke part at my first dinner in white in Biella.
This event is a dinner all about white, from dress to flatware.
All start waving a napkin and with a cheers, and all end in the same way.
For a successful event you have to follow these rules:
1. All the commensal have to dress in white. Be creative!
2. You have to bring table and chairs, to manage well your time.
3. Take care of your table, with flowers and candles. Again, be creative!
4. The flatware has to be white and of pottery, glasses of glass, the tablecloth of fabric. No plastic or cardboard.
5. Choose a cool menu, with cold plate and they have to be easy to transport around the city. Do not forget the wine! Once again, be creative.
6. Remember to clean everything when the dinner is over.
7. Sometimes the place where there is the event is a surprise until the day before.
This edition the dinner of Biella was set in Piazzo, the medieval part of the city.
If you love white you have to try this event as soon as possible!